Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pike Place Market Street Fair


Last Saturday, I covered the 2007 Pike Place Market Street Fair in Seattle, but arrived late due to getting the run around by the Poulsbo Farmers Market site manager.

I interviewed Hyun-Jung Jang (photo) and published around 10 video reports from the event on YouTube. Movie Maker, the free windows editing program, is getting easier to use. I'm still grooping with adding "b-roll".

This weekend I will be teaching Hyun-Jung the ropes on how to be a video reporter at the U District Farmers Market. If things go well, we will cover the Fremont Fair on the 16th.

Last week, The Stranger said that they would publish my videos on their site. Yesterday, three vids were selected from the 10 the Pike Place Market Street Fair reports and I was to remove "The Stranger" from the credits....and the production would look better if the credits were elimated all together. So, I re-edited the vids, removed the credits, and published the clips again on youtube. Hopefully, good things will happen from this point forward...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 20, 2009, Blogger Ray Creations said...

this is very good news. Web Designer | Web Hosting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home