Saturday, April 01, 2006

videoblogging : Message: big announcement: April Fools?

videoblogging : Message: big announcement: "I have wanted to tell people this for a long time, but I wasn't allowed to. So sorry to a bunch of you who should have known this, sorry for having to keep you in the dark.

I received an offer I couldn't refuse from Yahoo to buy Mefeedia.

I'm sure you all will have lots of questions (sellout?), and I'll talk more about this in time, but I just wanted to get this out there. I am very excited, particularly because my new boss is Lucas Gonze (from Webjay fame). So there we go! Lots of exciting future plans.

Just let me assure everyone: in my discussions, I emphasized the importance of a good directory that is focused on *videobloggers*, and Lucas is totally with that."

Peter Van Dijck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home